Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Please don’t fornicate on the CHRO.


I came into work this morning (almost on time), was stopped by the receptionist, who so kindly gave me the message that I was being summoned at 9:03 AM to make international calls to patch through to my boss. After I took care of that, I proceeded to do my normal activities -Myspace, Hotmail, WTOP, checked on my Kate Spade.com order and Craigslist. WHOA – low and behold as I am scrolling down and amusing myself with the newly posted MC’s I came across this “eye-catching” title-You fucked me on the Orange/Blue Line. – 26, as seen at the following page (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mis/150111844.html). Of course, I am going to look (anyone would). That is pretty ballsy and I wanted to try to ponder how it was possible. So I read it and am slightly disturbed by this incident. The CHRO' is gross and dirty – and then to say they came on the other person’s face is just wrong. How the hell did you leave the train with the face mask plastered to your face, let alone clean up your mess (Handkerchief aside – how old was this person and what happened to the used handkerchief). I should probably stop while I ahead rather than get into what the poor CHRO’ employee was probably thinking as they were cleaning the car later (ifs it possible that it really happens?)

I am still wondering if this is man and woman or man and man. Any thoughts?

Happy Tuesday!
~S~

No comments: