Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Traffic Traffic and more traffic.

This is my life now that I drive– although I am extremely happy to finally have a car pool buddy to share my agony with. This morning we ran into Don on Rt. 4 and thanked him for the use of the trailer to help “B” move this past weekend. We also had a run in with “USA Man” aka “George Clinton” and his bible and lastly the other exciting thing that happened was the Revival at the Pennsylvania Avenue Baptist Church tomorrow at 7:30 with Dr. “BALTIMORE”. If you can’t make that – B will update you on the one around the corner from her house that is taking place next weekend for 4 days…..That could only mean one thing – there are a lot of people ion South County that need to be saved.

On a lighter note – I will be riding the bus tonight if it is raining down Connecticut to my doctor’s office. If it’s not raining I was thinking about running down there. We will see – I can barely walk and I need to be able to at least run 10 miles on Sunday for the Cherry Blossom 10-miler that I signed myself up for as a training run for my upcoming marathon. Don’t tell anyone – I am really just doing it for the t-shirt.

Have a great day! I will be sure to give you tales of the bus – should I happen to ride it tonight.

~S~

No comments: