Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Grrrrrr......

You Are a Little Scary

You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.



Yes I am. And I think that the hoochies in the gym in our building last night should take note of this. It is extremely rude (well to me at least, and ~B~ can vouch for this too), when two ghetto rats come into the gym and insist on yelling and talking smack about everyone they know. Not only are they loud and obnoxious – they were eyeballing everyone in there. At one point I almost turned to them and said – “Girls, you two can stay on the treadmill and lift weights until the sun don’t shine and you will still be fat” or “better not walk too fast, you may strain yourself”. I am angry. I am in there trying to concentrate on my running and lifting and these two are annoying the hell out of me. I could have taken both of them, but then reality set in and I decided that I am actually an adult now so I should behave like one. Maybe next time I will use it to my advantage and ask one of them if I could use them for when I bench press. Welcome to DC – the city of RUDE!

~S~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

White Trash Personified.... Yikes

Anonymous said...

Ghetto Rat Perspective:

Ghetto Rat 1 (GR1): Damn those skanks worry about other people way too much....

Ghetto Rat 2 (GR2): You think it has something to do with the one skanks forehead being so damn big?

GR1: Got me, but obviously white trash utopia when the skanks get to sit on their soft asses and rag on the sistas...

GR2: Hell yeah.... they'll probably cool off from their soft ass workout with a fifth of gin.... you know replenish the fluids.... make them feel good about their pathetic secretary lives....

GR1: Word

GR2: OK mama, Peace Out

Anonymous said...

I'd take White Trash over Ghetto Hood Rat any day! They ARE annoying in the gym!!

Anonymous said...

At least we can keep our voices down and use our "inside" voices when we talk about everyone in this building.

Anonymous said...

Dumb and dumber..... yuck