Monday, March 13, 2006

Married to the Sea….Part 2


B is right – so perfect and the above says it all. Especially since it is supposed to be 80 degrees today. I am totally stoked about that – makes you think of BBQ’s in the summer and sitting outside and people watching.

I did happen to stumble onto the BBB last Friday morning and nothing eventful happened. I haven’t rode the damn thing in a month and all I get is some drop dead gorgeous guy with his drop dead gorgeous girlfriend. They looked like the Abercrombie Twins. Needless to say I was very upset with my trip. The ride home faired much better.

B and I drove home and waited an hour for pizza. Yeah – we called ahead but we still had to wait 45 minutes once we got there. It was all worth it – we were carbing up for Saturday’s run, which should have been 12 miles but we cut it back to 5.5 due to the pain in my mouth that needed Akbar’s (the dentist and I are on a first name basis now) assistance. So we did our run, ran to Giant to get Jackson’s expensive meds that he needs injected three times a week and then I dropped $200 on dry-cleaning. I really need to stop waiting until the last minute to get things dry-cleaned. It’s a no win situation because I do that and then I go out because I need new work clothes and end up buying outfits to replace the dirty ones. It always comes back to kick me in the ass. I ended up taking B’ on a tour of Laurel while we were at my dentist – the highlight of the afternoon – the giant liquor store and $7 eyebrow waxes.

Sunday, I spent a good part of the day riding my motorcycle. I got that baby up to 70 MPH and did 40+ miles. I was very proud of myself – first time in the “BIG” roads.!!!

I suppose I should come to terms with the fact that it’s Monday and I am work and actually do something worthwhile.

Happy Warm Weather!

~S~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you did awesome yesterday, and you looked really hot too.

jg