Thursday, March 02, 2006

Could it be…?


I swear Kirk Herbstreit’s little brother was on the ‘chro elevator with me last night. So cute – his cheeks were still rosy! It’s been a while since I’ve seen some hotness on or around the ‘chro, so thank you, Li’l Kirk! Please tell your older brother to just look pretty and not be so annoying this fall!

Oh, and this message is for the “young man” who got on the OC at Rosslyn this morning: NOBODY BUT YOU LIKES DEATH METAL AT 8:30 IN THE MORNING. Seriously, you have headphones for a reason, so don’t turn them into speakers. Sheesh…you totally ruined my ability to enjoy reading about all the crime in this city. Have some respect for your elders! That poor man wearing the fedora next to you must have been miserable. Of course, wearing a fedora will do that to you…

S, you and JJ are in my prayers – tons of kisses for Poo from his Auntie B :)

~B~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM...tasty.