Friday, December 01, 2006

What seemed like a good idea at the time……


Today has just started out bad. Wait, I take that back, it was good when I woke up and got ready (except for Jackson’s leg issue) and left-until I got almost to Rt.4 and realized I did not have my cell phone. I don’t know what it is but I have this extreme fear that the one time I do not have it something horrible will happen and I will need it. So I turned around and went all the way back down 260 and home to get it and then was on my way. I decided because of weather issues later and how horrible I know traffic will be that I would take the Metro. BAD IDEA!!!! I got to work an hour late due to “single tracking” on the Blue line. I was stuck in a train crammed full of people complaining and sitting next to a man that kept muttering under his breath, “What the hell is the problem?” and “Come on!” I almost at one point looked over at him and said “Shut the fuck up and just do your Sudoku puzzle and deal, we are ALL in the same situation!”

When I got off at Metro Center I had the pleasure of walking next to the smelliest man/bum ever. I swear he must have been walking around and pissed his pants several times. From the looks of his clothes it was probably over a month’s time. I finally arrived at work and have been flustered ever since. My commute home better not end up like the morning commute or I will probably lose it.

No comments: