Tuesday, November 15, 2005

An Afterthought......

Last Friday (11/11) I had the opportunity of going to the Chophouse for dinner and drinks with some friends. It was fabulous and the food is great. The plan was to go there and then head to a friends house for a party. Needless to say 4 (I think) gin and tonics later we headed to our friends house - where "stiff drinks" (KEYWORD) were being served. Lord only knows how many I drank there (I was thirsty what can I say?). Later I ended up riding the train from Gallery Place to Metro Center then transferring (Yay public transportation - say no to drinking and driving). Ordinarily I would directly take the BBB, however it was very backed up. So wise one (me, of course) decided that we would get home so much faster if we took the ORANGE CRUSH to Stadium Armory (like the BBB was going to run through the OC's in front of him). Anyhow....as I was sitting in Stadium Armory, I began to do the "pee pee dance". I was desperate, I had to go or I was squatting on the tracks (and pray not to be electrocuted by the high voltage track). I decided to take a chance and use my charm to hit up the station manager for a pass into the depths of the WMTA's holes to use their potty. The nice lady kindly allowed me and I will have to say I was rather impressed. Clean (must have done it earlier that evening) and not smelly. After a sign of relief the train finally came..........30 MINUTES LATER...

S

No comments: