Monday, November 14, 2005

i heart the met-chro

welcome to our blog! we decided that since we bitch to each other about our metro experiences every day, we might as well share our misery with the rest of you! i will be discussing my trip into our wonderful city from virginia - my partner-in-crime will discuss her (much longer) trek in from merry-land.just so you get an idea of what we're about, here are some general wonderings:-why do people sit on the floor of a train during rush hour? i wanted to kick this teenager's ass last week, and i sooo don't know how to fight...-who's the dude that keeps pushing the bus transfer button, making the tickets spit out EVERYWHERE? trust me, it's not going to spit out a "free met-chro rides for a year" ticket...-why must your ipod/cd player volume be up so loud? earphones are supposed to serve a purpose, not add to the problem...hell, i probably like that song too, but i doubt grandma moses next to me really digs on kanye...well, that's all i wanted to start off with - these things just come to me, especially at night after my 8th bottle of wine...but i digress. why do i continue to take the met-chro if all i do is bitch, you say? because my life would not be near as interesting as i'm sure it is if i sat in traffic on 66 in my car with no a/c

No comments: