Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Soul Train…….AKA........BBB


Now I usually would not knock the BBB because it is one of my modes of transportation to work, however this morning I arrived at the Morgan Boulevard Station 5 minutes later than usual and guess what…..the last damn parking space in the whole station which is about as wide as a crack in the wall was taken by the big ass Suburban that cut me off at the light to get around me. Dumb bitch…I was hot. How she got that monster truck in there, I do not know, but she managed.

I ended up going to Addison Road…..lets just say I will not be working out or happy houring after work today. I will spend my lunch looking for somewhere to purchase mace and brass knuckles and quiet possibly a stun gun. Normally I would not be bothered by parking there but it will be pitch black when I get off the train, that station is not very well lit and I had to park at the top of the parking garage. At least I found a space close to the stairs so I can sprint to my car when I get out of the stairwell. I do not know what it is but this station makes me more nervous than when I was parking at the Legend Nightclub and riding the Mean Green from Naylor Road. I would have to say I am not sure which is more ghetto. One thing is for sure, if you don’t hear from me tomorrow, you will know why.

I am sure I will have more train stories for you later if I make it home alive so stay tuned!


~S~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't forget you are a heavyweight champ trapped in a little chick's body. Have a fun trip I look forward to you next posting