Friday, November 18, 2005

Muffler vs. Jimmy Choo






So since I figured out how to steal the Internet from the Midas I am sitting at while waiting for my car (more than just a muffler I might add) to be fixed. I am contemplating telling my new mechanic friend that I would much rather buy several pairs of CHOO’s than get the damn car fixed. There are several reasons so here is my pro and con list

PRO
- More BBB blogs, because I will be riding the train more
- My feet love getting presents.
- Shoes are better than an exhaust system pipes and a muffler
- Shoes are pretty, metal is not – unless its platinum.


CON
- How comfortable could a $600 pair of shoes really be? The $200 pair that I own was like walking on glass shards when I wore them.
- I honestly do not need any more shoes. I have a hard enough time getting my two feet to wear the gazillion pair that I own.
- It’s embarrassing to drive around in a car that sounds like your little brothers tricked out Honda Civic.

I am sure I could think of a million more reason to get the shoes instead, however I just had this adult rationalization moment (damnit! I hate when that happens) and decided my CHOO’s will come in due time. I should act responsibility and get the freakin car fixed.


S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the car isn't cooperating with your shopping needs. The bastard should die!

DC Divas said...

Hilarious. I think that was the first time I laughed all day - HA!

DC Divas said...

that's my girl - always being rational in the end! but make sure you apologize to your feet - i'm sure they would've loved the Choos...