Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Metro Playground and Monkey Bars???

So aside from having to push my way on a crowded train (See my blog below - "IT POURED!"). I had to endure a 15 minute ride (slight exaggeration - but that's what it felt like) to L'Enfant Plaza from Farragut West hanging like an ape from the bar that runs across the ceiling of the car. Now mind you, I am 5'1 and that's pushing it. Mr. Dreadlocks felt that he needed the whole bar that runs from floor to ceiling to support himself and his "hair", which left me no choice but to dangle for a little awhile. Takes talent to listen to an ipod read a book and apehang. Maybe I should have just taken the "Red" to the zoo instead of attempting to go home.

On a side note - I drove in today which is almost as bad -except I am in control of the radio, the driving, and the scenery - which was interesting since George Clinton was standing on Rt. 4 waving a bible with one hand and at cars with his other...oh what a morning.

Yours Truly,
S

No comments: