Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mystery Smell??????????


Was it just me or was there a mystery smell on the trains and in the stations this morning. Could have just been the train I was on, but it smelled like fuel. Which in turn I (actually my vivid imagination) turned into explosives. Then I started to pick out the suspects and take a careful look at my surroundings (suspicious packages and people that looked nervous and out of place) in case I made it through the blast that was going to blow up the BBB this morning. Anyhow, it made for an interesting ride and now my nose is burning from the “Mysterious Stench”.

I will end the entry with this – I am going to dig out my flute that my mother still has from when I played in elementary school and kill time before work at the top of the escalators playing random (made-up) songs with a hat at my feet. Donations (in the paper form with little heads on it - please) will be accepted. My Starbucks habit is starting to get costly. I could smoke cigarettes for cheaper than a Venti hot water with two teas bags (5 days a week).

Have a Happy Turkey Day everyone. I am sure I will come back with some kind of family related madness that occurred over turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce and *lots of desserts*.

~S~

No comments: