Thursday, February 16, 2006

CrAzY LaDy!


Now I know that this city is full of crazy goofballs but this morning was the all time best ":goofball" experience I have ever had. I typically associate people that talk to themselves as dirty homeless people, although this morning on the BBB it was the complete opposite. At the Benning Road station (I believe) this normal looking black women gets on the train, makeup done, cute jeans, boots, nice jacket, hair stylin' and had a compact mirror in her hand. I think nothing of this since most people find it ok to groom themselves on the CHRO' in the morning (another topic for another day or read back when the blog first started). Next thing I know as I was engaged in reading my Metro Express (Alan the newspaper man has been missing by the way and I am worried about this) I hear this inaudible conversation happening on our unusually quiet train. Now, I have not yet mastered the “listen to other peoples conversations” trick that my husband does so I glanced over to see who was talking. Low and behold – the woman and her compact mirror were throwing down. She got angry and told the bad mirror – “Don’t make me tell them the truth” and “I will not lie”! I had to bite my tongue (good thing it’s still numb from the Novocain last week) to control my laughter. I was sad to see her depart at L’Enfant Plaza.

Crazy Lady and her Mirrored friend – I hope to run into you again, so I can find out what the truth is.

~S~

P.S. I will try not to spend so much tie on MySpace – that shizz is addictive. I have run into so many people in the cyber world that I have not talked to in forever! Maybe I will grow a set of balls and reveal my identity at some point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to move out there so we can experience this shizz together - except we'll give ourselves away by laughing too loud!!

Alec said...

Yeah, you gotta love the ones that talk to themselves. It's when they start getting into heated arguements with themselves that you really have to start worrying. Probably best to just back away at that point!

And yes, Myspace is more addictive than crack!!!!! So the day you reveal yourself, I'm sure is the day you're flooded with emails! :)