Friday, February 10, 2006

Disappointed


Not only did I ride the BBB this morning for the first time in what seems like forever, Alan the newspaper man was not there. I hope he is OK. He may just be sick like the rest of the people in the car that I was in. That was the longest 35 minutes of my life – stuck in the CHRO’ infirmary. The man behind me was coughing so loud I believe I blew an eardrum. The woman behind him was coughing and sniffling, and I was “trying” to hold back my coughing since I was scared to breathe for fear that I would end up getting sicker. What made the whole thing worse probably was the heat was not working. It was like Antarctica in that car. Metro has no “comfort level” for heating and cooling. It’s either hotter than hell or freezing. No wonder everyone was sick – that and not to mention the fact that the weather is not sure what it wants to do again. Have a great weekend everyone. Pray that it doesn't snow when I have to run 8 miles no matter what tomorrow.

~S~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Eminem Run! Woo hoo, I'm PUMPED! Yeah, stay away from the infirmary - I think I've rode in that car on the OC too!

Anonymous said...

Was it an "8 CAR TRAIN"? Are you noticing a pattern - 888888888. Maybe we should play the lottery