Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I know it feels like this……



So I have been busy – well actually both of us have. Its hard to work full time, run everyday of the week to train for this marathon and still manage to get sleep. I am by all means, not bitching about it because this is something I want to do and it will be more than worth it in the end – I just wanted to give an explanation for my hiatus in posting. I have actually not even been riding the BBB lately because I have been driving nto work at 6:00 am to be on a treadmill and running 4 miles before work. I actually did 5 miles on Monday. That was the first time and more than likely the last. 5 Miles on a treadmill is hell. I felt like a science experiment. Anyhow, the closest I got to the BBB lately is either when I drive past a station or this past Saturday when I bought my motorcycle at Free State Cycles on Central Avenue near Morgan Blvd. Its now in my possession after they lowered it for me since I am vertically challenged. I am sure I will have more motorcycle stories for you as soon as I am able to actually spend time with it when its warmer. If you knew me you would NEVER in a million years guess that I rode a motorcycle. Kind of a fun little tidbit about me.

Ok, enough about the motorcycle and my explanation as to why I have not written. Sorry this has to be short and sweet but I need to get crackin on my marathon letters and emails that I need to send out to round up donations so I can kill myself by running the 26.2 miles. It somehow seems unfair that you have to run that far and still raise $4000 but it is well worth the cause and I know it is a decision I will not regret.

~S~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've been busy this week too...setting up a myspace page...