Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Woe is me


Ok, so my iPod and I got into a major throw-down last night. First, the Silver Bullet (that’s what I call my iPod) gave out on me while I was running last night because the battery was low. As I was walking home, I asked the Silver Bullet how it could’ve been low on battery when I’d been charging it all day at work. As usual, it just sat there silently, not saying anything in its defense. Coward!! Why do I put up with you? Why can’t you speak to me? Why must you express yourself ONLY in music??

I’m going to give you one more chance, Silver Bullet. Tonight, when I run, I hope you will make it up to me. I’ll even let you play Warren G, maybe some Franz. I’ve been good and left you alone all day. I know we all need our “alone time,” so that’s what I’ve given you. I don’t want to go back to talking to complete strangers on the ‘Chro – I need your companionship on the OC! I need your support through my marathon training - you've been like a rock to me! Please don’t let me down again – I’m not sure I can take it.

Yours,
~B~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh.....thats how I new mine was dying - thats what it started doing.