Friday, February 17, 2006

"I never told a lie"....riiiiiiiight......


Normally, the OC is very booooooooringggggggggggggggg - only YPs (young professionals), too wrapped up in their own lives, because it's soooooo cooooooool to live in Arlington. Or something....but Thursday night was the exception. After a *good* run - I was all alone in the workout center, so that's always good, but my right knee is KILLING me - I was down in Farragut W waiting for my OC to VA, when the BBB to VA went by.......with ABE LINCOLN sitting in a window seat. Yes. The black suit, the string tie, and the g-d stovepipe hat (similar to the ADORABLE pugger to your left). No lie - when have I lied to you peeps? I was going crazy - maybe it was from the knee pain, but I'm pretty sure it was because I saw a Dead President.

All in all, I'm so glad I got to have a *crazy* 'Chro experience - my little S gets to have all the fun, so it's about damn time I got some o' that action! Just wait until I move to SoMD - it's gonna be MAD POSTING, y'all!

Ok, wish me luck on my weekend - I'm meeting with my agent on Sunday to see what I hope will eventually be my house. If all goes well, I'll post a few pics of the future Casa de B...or whatevs...in case you're not my friend and haven't seen the pics...

XOXO
~B~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous....I want to see a dead prez. too! Although given where I am coming from that is highly unlikely.