Saturday, February 25, 2006

So So Sorry......



Such a slacker I be! Damn Me. I am a poet and I didn't know it. Anyhow. I have been up to my eyeballs in personal stuff at home with my beautiful little boxer "Jack". He has been to the emergency room twice this week (at $900 + per visit her has already one up'ed me on luxury hotel stays) and has had to wear a heart monitor. Poor little guy kept fainting - and let me tell you - aside from my other boxer "Fin" that has epilepsy and sometimes has seizures fainting is scary when it happens so frequently. So Jack was a real trooper (and an actor - he is milking this for all its worth) and is resting comfortably at home now and has not fainted in three days (whew). We will know all the results of his tests soon. I will keep you posted.



This would explain my absence from the BBB. I have been driving into work because when you are in the emergency room and don't get home until after 2:00 AM you tend to be a little sleepy and especially sleepy since I am usually getting up at this time due to my inability to sleep like a normal person. I also (and blame this on ~B~ and the marathon training - kidding) got a parking pass so I am going to generally start driving to work so I am in the gym by 7:00 to run 4-5 miles 4 days a week. I will try to ride on "FREAKY" Friday so I will still have stories - but just think this could be beneficial to everyone who is interested in my goofy church sign fetish (I will have plenty for you - trust me).

I have also been on drugs (AKA - myspace AKA crack). My husband is convinced I am addicted (its his fault since he told me about it and has his own "myspace").

And one last note - as I was writing this, my husband showed up on his motorcycle startling the dog that faints and getting him excited - causing him to faint again. Thanks JJ- are you trying to kill him. (JOKE). Lets all pray for Jack and hope that he gets better.

~S~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got nuttin' but love for that dog - kisses for my Jack! And soon we will be tearing down PA Ave together!! <3