Monday, January 23, 2006

For shame, B


(I don't care who ya are - that's FUNNY!)

How could I have missed it? The online MetroStore!!! I can’t believe I’m just now discovering it! Had I only come across it before Christmas…well, you can only imagine the immense amount of gratitude I would have received. Please, browse, then send me your “Wishlist.” But don’t expect the $90 totebag. I’m thinking more along the lines of the Metro Bus Bank, or the notecards featuring the Bus to Fort Totten. Or there’s always the handy-dandy gift card!!! http://www.dcmetrostore.com/ S, I’ve already ordered charm bracelets for you, H and me! We’re sooooo bracelet buddies!

Fairly uneventful ‘Chro rides last week. Decided to leave the blog in the capable hands of my S. And yes, I know the boys from Mile High blew it yesterday…believe me, I know. Because of several gentlemen (ahem – I use that term LOOSLEY) at work and JJ, I don’t think the tears will stop.

Happy MOANday everyone, and safe ‘chro travels!

~B~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

B - unfortunately when there is a winner there also happens to be a LOSER. Let's give Bill a chance to prove himself.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Anonymous - I'm a BAD LOSER.

Anonymous said...

I am on your side! I feel ya B - I do :)

Alec said...

Seriously, in clothing you only offer the t-shirt? EVERYONE now adays have everything else. Come on now, where's the West Falls church thong?!?

Stupid metro store!