Thursday, January 19, 2006

“God is up to something good”




Must not be in Maryland though. I really wish Metro Police (can we even call them that?) would give tickets to the jackasses that double park in parking spaces at the Largo station. Yes, I am bitter. First because I got a $25 ticket a while back due to the lack of “normal, non permit holder” parking spaces that were available forcing me to park in a permit only (I was pissed and rebelling – what can I say) spot and also because it is asinine and ignorant! Oh, wait, how could I forget where I am parking. I keep having memory lapses about the arrogance of people in that part of P.G. County, because apparently they are in denial about living in a shit hole. They may drive nice cars and live in large houses but I guarantee you they do not have a damn place for anyone to sit inside that nice house – due to the absence of furniture. I could go on for days (thank you PMS – for striking at a wonderful time – at least I am not in the machete aisle at Home Depot like the last time when it was this bad) but I will stop myself before I get in trouble (new concept I am working on).

In addition, on a side note… (WTF is the deal with my horoscope today – rather appropriate – given my situation, however I am not going to take the advice – I am entitled to be bitchy one day)

Try to see the positive facets of people. Relax and do not get so worked up over your own internal drama. You are the one responsible for creating this turmoil. Find comfort in a creative project (I am the most “uncrafty and uncreative” person there is) Do something that you love to do and that makes you truly happy (shopping!). There is an expansive feeling in the air that is likely to amplify whatever mood you project (PMS!).

No comments: