Friday, January 20, 2006

"Hello Motivation Are You There?"


I would have written last night but I was in a foul mood, tired and am trying to take a break from the computer that my husband says is “a problem” Anyhow…. After I waited for 10 minutes for the BBB last night at McPherson Square (and watched two OC’s shoot on by), I was fortunate enough to have to stand and hang on for dear life until the Addison Road station (two stations before I was to get off). Lucky for me and everyone else on the train we were entertained by the 300 LB woman who literally took up a whole seat and was snoring like a freight train the whole ride, as people were standing there talking about her. Now since I have tact (sometimes), I was having conversations to myself in my head about this. I kept thinking that when the noises stopped that she was dead and kept praying for her to continue snoring (as annoying as that was). All went well and she departed with the rest of the world at Addison Road.

I took the commuter bus today and may get a chance to experience my first METRO BUS (L2 or L4 - whatever that means) experience when I go to the doctor this afternoon. I could take the train but I am thinking I may want to test this bus thing out. I will keep you posted. ~OUT~

~S~

No comments: