Friday, January 06, 2006

Ode to a Birfday


I think we’ve been pretty good with the ‘Chro subjects lately (F U Anonymous), so I’ve decided to make a non-Chro post today. S is gonna kill me, but whatevs…it’s been a good life!

Happy Birthday to my Partner-In-Crime! According to her, I seem to be the only person in existence who enjoys celebrating my birthday. And I really don’t see my enthusiasm diminishing…but anywho, I want to make this a superb birthday for my Little S, because she deserves it, no matter what she says, and I’m determined for her to start enjoying birthdays from here on out! So, we’re gonna put on some ugly-ass shirts and shoes and our neck scarves and hit the lanes – bowling lanes, that is – then dinner, then drinks, depending on the amount of alcohol consumed up to that point. It seems that no one in our circle can “drink like we used to,” so I guess we’ll see…

Raise your glasses, one and all! My little S turns….21 today!!!

Much hearts, my dear,
~B~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY - 21 forever!

Thanks guys!