Saturday, January 07, 2006

I love my friends!


I just want to thank ALL of you for helping me have a wonderful 29th birthday (there is no sense in denying it anymore – you guys helped me have one to remember). I also want to wish “M” a happy 30th today! Thanks for hanging out last night – You impressed us with your bowling skills at Lucky Strike. Between you and “B” and “A” you guys could hustle all of DC with your “closet bowling skills”.


B.L, H.H, B.V, H.V, M.B, R.B, A.F, T!!!!

And I cannot forget my WONDERFUL husband JJ!

(also - lunch at M&S was great too - thanks M.B.!)

I love you all! Thanks again :)

~S~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...we heart u too!

Anonymous said...

Glad to make it, chica. Hope you had a great one.

-M (who just needed the right set of folks around to come out of the closet)