Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Exciting Life


Yes folks, I'm living it. That's why I haven't posted in a while...wait, no. I haven't posted because I have nothing to post. The 'Chro has been dull - same ol', same ol'. I must, however, extend my condolences to the subway and bus riders of NYC. I can't even IMAGINE what they're going through right now - but I'm sure the cabbies are LOVIN' IT! They prolly have bumper stickers that say "Strikes Rule!!" Kudos, New York. I'm sure DC would have a panic-attack and shut down, even though Anthony Williams would call us a bunch of p*ssies - I heart him, he's such a stud. Ok, sorry, I'm all over the board today.

Speaking of, I spent my morning putting together a Cube (pictured above). Yes. That's what I do now. Play. I'm sure you're all out there saying, "Why the F are you complaining?" (Which is what I would say to the Transit workers in NYC...) But c'mon - 2 degrees to end up playing with plastic toys?? Hey, but I can say I do like the stickers that came with it: "This isn't a job, it's hell with flourescent lights." HA HA HA HA HA Anywho, I hope to have more exciting stories in the next few days, before I leave to celebrate the holidays with the fam damily in Colorado. If not, I ALWAYS have a good plane-ride story...no, nothing to do with the Mile-High Club (get your mind out of the gutter, Boss Man!).

Ta-ta for now, my lovelies...

B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You're so pretty