Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Gentle Reminder...


(I meant to post last night, but I had some, er, doggies to tend to…) I must say I am very disappointed in my experience on the Soul Train yesterday. Other than a bit of traffic to Morgan, nothing exciting. Unfortunately, I’m not as talented as S in being able to read the church signs as I drive by – my luck, I would rear-end somebody. Yeah, I’m not a very good driver. One weird thing on the BBB – nobody wanted to sit next to me during the morning commute, but it was one right after the other sitting next to me on the way back, and this was even with fully-open benches. WTF? Do I look better at night? No wonder I never get taken on any lunch dates…

I drove into the city this morning – I didn’t want to leave a car full o’ crap at the metro station, even though that would’ve been more in my price range (btw, sooooo glad Thursday is PAYDAY). Lots of horn-honking, which really does no good, let’s face it. I only honk my horn to let someone know I’m coming out of a blind spot – like the alley where I buy my crack cocaine. Everyone just tunes out the horn-honking any other time, so why even bother?? I prefer to make obscene hand gestures, unless I’m in unfamiliar territory, because who knows who will get out of a car with a gun the size of MY car??!! Usually, I just cuss up a storm in the privacy of my own car, which I feel sends negative vibes to the person/car pissing me off. Passive-aggressive, that’s me!!!

My stay in So. MD has been lovely – I just heart the Bay Area – but I’m excited to be going back to my little place. I’m sure we’ll all be hearing about Vegas from my Partner In Crime for a few days – something about a cowboy convention and the strong desire to steal a plasma TV?!! Should make for some interesting posts!! We missed you, S!!

B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say S is coming back??? YIPPIE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm not good enough for ya...guess you can't win 'em all!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the same thing in the morning. No one wants to deal with "whitey" - HA HA HA.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...and BTW - the dogs are very very sorry that they were not on their best behavior. We had a long talk today and they said they "heart you "B" and they are very sorry.

Anonymous said...

b...you know we all heart you too. How could we not? My diva sandwhich just wasn't complete without S...HA...