Friday, December 16, 2005

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words…..




…….and this one describe it all. Happy Friday everyone. I was lucky enough o find a good parking space at Morgan Bldv., Alan gave me my newspaper and told me to have a nice weekend, and then it all went downhill (well actually that happened this morning when my husband told me I smelled like a bottle of liquor). Screaming kids….all the way to L’Enfant Plaza, a girl with runny pantyhose and kid with Tupac Jeans (literally he was on there like a shrine or something…anyone think I should become the fashion police?) and for the second day in a row, I ran into and ran away from people that I went to either middle school or high school with. WTF! I thought I was the only one in this city that grew up in the area and stayed. Apparently not. It happens to me all the time. I managed to turn the other way and play dumb – I have nothing to say to anyone that I went to school with – except “thanks for making my life miserable and for the petty arguments between girls who were supposed to be best friends and I am sorry I didn’t bitch slap you when I had the chance”.

This leads me into my next story about the hooch at M&S last night at the table behind us. She was about to get stomped herself compliments of me and the bottle of gin that I probably drank at the “Holiday Party” (we must be politically correct as to not offend anyone). She insisted on being a petty bitch and acting like a 2 – year old. WAIT! That would have been me had I gotten into a bar fight. Anyhow, she got lucky – in the spirit of the holiday and against “M.B’s.” wishes and instigating comments, I left her alone. She will forever be referred to as the “Fat Bitch” even if she was not – hee hee. I also had a run in with Jim Vance from Channel 4 (11:00 PM News my friends!) – What a nice man. The lesson learned from that run in was do not call your brother who is a recovering alcoholic and tell him you met Jim Vance (in a bar) who is also recovering from something. You will get hung up on.

Ok I need to get back to work – now that the magnet mystery is solved – thanks Sheila for pointing them out this morning…..didn’t think I made it all the way back across the office to place them in H’s office. More later I am sure I will think of something since it has not been work since arrived.

P.S. forgive the rambling…..the Starbucks coffee is making me jumpy…

~S~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As if. All I was trying to do was spread a little Christmas cheer.

(everyone in the bar would have cheered you . . .)

Anonymous said...

good grief! I can't wait to hear the whole story...once again little "S" thinks she is BIG. -G to the double E

Anonymous said...

MB - this is for you - you better come out with us and cause trouble again sometime! - WE WILL MISS YOU!