Thursday, December 22, 2005

“The Freaks Come out at Night”….and in the morning.


No CHRO’ for me today, however I did have some driving experiences. I was not even 10 minutes from home and I spotted SANTA walking down 260. I tried to scope out the sleigh and reindeer to see if it had broken down but to no avail.

As I was making my way down Rt. 4 into the city– I spotted my George Clinton look-alike walking near the Marlo Furniture in Forestville. Only, today, to my surprise, he was dressed up like a NBA Player….WTF? Well sort of – lets just say I saw the “rebirth of the STARTER Jacket and outfit” this morning. He was proudly waving his bible as usual so I was not too taken aback.

Other than that, my ride was unusually pleasant this morning. My aggressive driving skills and techniques for weaving in and out of traffic have finally proved themselves. It only took me 45 minutes to get here. YAY ME!

~S~

No comments: