Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Friendship takes the effort of two people......


The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.-- Abraham Lincoln

One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. -- Hasidic Saying

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost -- Charles Caleb Colton (1825)

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.-Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

~S~ - I should have done this initially when I posted last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to go out of my way to say that I am making no attempts to butt into anyone's life, however when I am somewhat the problem I would like to try to rectify it and make amends. Thats about all I can do considering I feel like I have never been given a chance....