Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Um……anyone care to analyze?



My Horoscope For Today (Capricorn)

As you take another step upwards today, “S”, you may suddenly realize that there is a large portion of the mountain that you had previously unaccounted for. Perhaps this steep portion of the climb was not visible from below, where you started the trip. Do not panic. By overreacting to the unknown you may lose your balance and go sliding down the face of the mountain. Instead, collect yourself, rest, and plan your strategy one stop at a time.

BTW – I am back. I will be posting stories from Vegas as soon as I can remember them all. No internet in the room – well there was for a gazillion dollars so I decided not to pay the money.

I will try to compile tonight.


~S~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last thing you should do is over-analyze that crap. We can't go back and change the past, so don't dwell on it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe confucious is over analyzing. Who the hell knows. That horoscope sounds pretty positive to me. Just when you thought you couldn't go any further or were stuck, another door opens. This should not frighten you, rather just open your mind/eyes to new and exciting oportunities.There is more out there and available to you than you think. Don't be scared to test the waters. It's all what you put into it, I guess. If you want it to be a negative, as confucious seems to want, it will be. Different strokes I guess

Anonymous said...

Never over analyze anything that does not expose itself in true form...useless thoughts are often mistaken for something they are not..and by the way, "What the hell was that on Joey's head?"

Anonymous said...

No thought should be useless. Everything has a purpose. If you've taken the time to think about it, it has meaning. Never OVER analyze, yes, but contemplate what you are thinking, and why. Expressing a thought in true form is often not the easiest thing to do. If a message is conveyed in such a way that sparks contemplation, investigate further. The messenger may just need a little encouragement to get the true message across...

who the fuck am I???

Anonymous said...

...probably someone who has to have the last word...but I will quit with these last words of wisdom: BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! fool.

Anonymous said...

That's quite an assumption to make, anonymous. Because I express a thought, I want to have the last word? A question was posed, and I answered. As did you, I guess. But hey, if you speak for the divas...A fool I am.

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs to STFU.....I never expected this kind of hostility - from now on I will analyze my own horoscopes to myself - Fools!

~S~

Anonymous said...

please lets not fight, tis the holiday season. My apologies.