Friday, December 09, 2005

Vegas Here I Come!


So I want to take this opportunity while I am waiting for my husband to pack (we are leaving in an hour and he still needs to pack. I am guilty though also. I packed this morning, although for me that’s a tedious process, thank god my suitcase is huge and I was able to fit 10 pairs of shoes and three purses in there to go with the numerous outfits) to thank “B” aka "Partner in Crime" for watching my babies while I am gone. They promised me this morning that they will stop eating the ornaments off the tree and stop unwrapping gifts so you wouldn’t have to beat them while we were gone. Also be forewarned that Finnegan was told if he was bad he was going to go live with you. He already threw up the glitter ornaments he ate during the past week as a going away gift to “JJ” and I. Jackson said he will try to keep that jackass in line; and promised he would be fine.


We will keep everyone posted on if we win. Hopefully everything I learned in “Bringing Down the House” will come rushing back to me so I will win big at blackjack.


Adios…. ~S~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast - I'm sooooo jealous 'cause Vegas is my FAVORITE. And I'm sure the boys will be on their best behavior for me. Heart u!