Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year's Resolutions


Of course, it's a work in progress, but here's what I have so far:

1. Be a better listener (this has been an ongoing resolution, so please bear with me...I'm trying, I swear! I know I'll be a better friend to all my friends because of it!! I just wish I had my Tennessee Girl's memory...I miss my Huggs!!)
2. Run the Cherry Blossom 10-Mile in April
3. Run the Rock 'n Roll Marathon in San Diego in June (a band every mile AND a beer at the finish? That's a good time - it's my Bonnaroo for 2006) - it's for a great cause, and I'm super-psyched - thanks, JJ!! :)
4. Learn to LOVE children versus cowering in their presense - after all, I am due to become Aunt B in a matter of weeks! (no, not the one from Andy Griffith - I'll be soooooo much cooler)
5. Buy a house - as my little S says, "Don't be scurrd..." I've done better at budgeting my $$, and I really want to do this. No sense waiting for my Prince Charming before I jump into the real estate pond - maybe I was meant to be the Fun Single One of my friends!

Ok, that's all I have for now. I'm sure I'll add to it after the 1st. I'm excited for the NYE party S and JJ are having - I'll be spending it with my 4 goodest friends, and I'm so glad they'll ALL be there. :) I love you all, regardless of my behavior for the past few months.

Go Frogs and Go Donkeys!! I'll post tomorrow b4 the party, hopefully with at least a win for my Alma Mater!

Peace - B

P.S. - Colorado ROCKED! I'll post some pictures tomorrow (maybe)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were with us on the New Year.....our bond is so much stronger now... Ha ha ha ha "Are you two sleeping together?"

Anonymous said...

I guess we really ARE partners now...hee hee...I can only imagine the comments from here on out...